Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Why Cruelty free?

As a teenager, I used to use whatever products that were recommended in magazines, or on TV. When I got older, I became aware of the cruelty involved in animal testing within make up and beauty companies. So a few years ago, I began to phase out many of my cosmetics which had been tested on animals, and introduced new cosmetics, from companies that don’t test on animals. Nowadays, the amount of companies that don’t use animal testing is growing all the time, and I find that there are suitable alternatives to nearly every product – from lip gloss, to foundation, to shaving cream. However, because I am a fan of beauty products, I love to try out new products and companies all the time! Sometimes it’s hard to find a good alternative to certain products, and so I hope to highlight different companies and products on this site, the ones that are doing the right thing, and to help people who want to use cruelty free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment