Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A'kin Rose de mai Anti-oxidant Day Creme

Apart from lip balms, I also adore face creams. I’m always on the look-out for a new cream. My skin is fairly normal, but I do tend to suffer from pimples.  This cream, while not designed to keep skin clear of pimples, does however make my skin look brighter, and fresh. I really like how it feels when I put it, and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. As I have fairly normal skin, it’s not greatly important that my moisturiser is really rich, but this one is very hydrating without being too rich. So throughout the day, my skin still feels soft from putting it on that morning. Sometimes I’m tempted to try new creams, but normally I return to this one since it’s so good. A'kin is an Australian brand, and has several lines of products, including haircare, a line for men, and a line for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment