Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beauty Habits

There are many different habits in our society. I’ve heard of people brushing their teeth after dinner to stop themselves from eating any more food, as a diet tactic. Some people like to apply hand cream or lip gloss repeatedly. Some habits are good ones, like making sure you cleanse twice a day – Once in the morning and once in the evening. Always moisturising after having a shower or a bath is another good habit.

There are some bad habits too – Like picking pimples, scrubbing harshly on your skin, things like that.

Some of my good habits are that I apply lip balm often, meaning my lips are rarely dry, or chapped. I also make sure I cleanse at night-time, and moisturise afterwards. I have bad beauty habits too, like picking at my pimples, and not always applying hand cream (Even when they’re dry!) – Habits I’m trying to kick at the moment!

What are your good and bad beauty habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment