Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Budget Beauty Vs. Expensive Goods

There are some things I tend to spend more money on in my skincare regime, such as my moisturiser. I believe that since a moisturiser stays on all day (or night), it’s best to spend the money and get a good decent one. However, I spend as little as possible on things like cleansers, or lip balms. With cleansers, I don’t notice the difference between an expensive one and a cheap one, so I go for the cheapies. And with lip balms, well, I like to have different flavoured ones so I don’t like to spend twenty dollars on just the one lip balm, when I can get six cheap, but still good ones.

I also spend more on things like foundation and tinted moisturisers, as I find the more expensive ones last longer, and look better on your skin. But I scrimp on things like facial scrubs, and lip glosses as you can find really good ones for ten dollars or less. 

What products do you splurge on and what ones do you scrimp on?

No comments:

Post a Comment