Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Badger Balm: Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

I am a lover of lip balms. I buy them all the time, and I can rarely open a drawer in my house without finding at least one lip balm in there. So I like to try out all different kinds of lip balms. This one, from Badger balm (In Creamy Cocoa), is very nice. It has a lovely subtle cocoa smell, and it’s thick without being heavy. I really like to use this in winter, I find it stops my lips from drying out, and is great for those days when the wind is fierce. It comes in a large tube, larger than the average lip balm, but this means it lasts quite a while. The tube has a cute picture of a badger on it, and the packaging is quite nice overall. It glides on smoothly, and feels creamy on my lips. It also lasts for a while, meaning I don’t have to constantly reapply.Overall, I really like this lip balm - It's great for dry lips, and smells lovely.


3 comments:

  1. I'm a lip balm addict too! Badger Balms are so good, the Highland Mint one is really lovely also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my first comment on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) It's great to discover another lip balm lover.

    ReplyDelete