Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

[Al'chemy] Lavender & Anthyllis, 24 Hour Intensive Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

I have been using this leave-in conditioner for some time now, and it is one of my must-haves. It makes my hair look shinier and much easier to manage, especially since my hair is curly and quite frizzy!  It also helps it to look less dry, and look generally smoother. I find that when I leave in at night times, in the morning my hair is easier to brush, and feels softer, so I use it more at nighttime rather than during the day. It's also useful to calm down frizzy hair, so occasionally if my hair is misbehaving, I'll put a little bit on during the day.

I think it’s worth getting especially if you have curly hair or dry hair that needs a lot of moisturising.

No comments:

Post a Comment