Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Top 10 Award

Rules: Mention the person who tagged you
Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers
Say 10 things about you
Name your Top 10 Products
 
 The lovely Sugarpuffish tagged me with this award, which is very kind! I'd thought I'd pass it along to ten bloggers that I really like.

1.
 2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

 
So here are my top ten products:
1. My Lip Stuff lip balms
2. Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Cream
3. Gaia Intensive Moisturizer 
4. Claytime Australia Mascara
5. Face of Australia Anti-Ageing Stick Foundation
6. Natio Pure Mineral Concealer   
7. John Masters Organic Lip Calm
8. Al'chemy Lavender & Anthyllis Leave-In Conditioner 
9. Yes to Cucumbers Face Towelettes
10. Face of Australia Lip Gloss
 


4 comments:

  1. Cool I am going to be checking out some of your favourites as not tried them myself plus have gained a few more blogs to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag. It's really nice to know that people actually read my blog and like it :P It's good to see more blogs out there focussing on environmentally friendly and animal friendly products. Keep up the great blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MissTeaAddict, that's ok... Thanks for the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thanks for the tag!! i love the idea of using cruelty free stuff, makes justify buying another lipstick so much easier!
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete