Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Niyama Lip Glaze



I bought two of these lip glazes – One in Rosebud (On the left in the pic) and the other in Naturally Nude. The Rosebud one looks like a deep red in the tube, but goes on quite sheer. It contains cocoa butter, so there’s a subtle scent of cocoa butter, nothing too strong. The colour is sheer, and pretty. It doesn’t look or feel like lip gloss, but more like a tinted lip balm. It’s not bad, but the colour could be deeper. 

The Naturally Nude has no colour, and feels a bit thin on my lips, as though I need to apply more of it. I like my lip balms to be thicker on my lips.

The packaging is adorable, I really like the look of it. I don’t know if I’d repurchase since I didn’t really like the Naturally Nude one, but I’d consider buying the Rosebud one again.

2 comments:

  1. I search for their website looks like a great product range, can't find it stocked in UK but there is international shipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply, but yes they do have quite a good range. I might try some of their face stuff next time. :)

    ReplyDelete