Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy Rumors Lip Balms

Crazy Rumors is a lip balm, and their lip balms are natural and vegan, which I love. I’ve tried two lip balms from Crazy Rumors: Peppermint Twist, and Cola (Which is pictured here). I love the scents these lip balms come in! The Cola one smells like those candy cola bottles you can get, and the Peppermint one smells just like the name: Peppermint! The lip balms themselves are very moisturising, and they glide easily across my lips. I love the packaging, the whole retro feel of the tube is very cool. I'd definitely buy them again.


4 comments:

  1. I've not seen these before so thanks for sharing. If you haven't already spotted I tagged you the other day :)
    http://sugarpuffish.blogspot.com/2011/08/just-for-fun-top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound really good! I love the smell of Lipsmackers but hate the way they feel (I can't use petroleum anymore because I can feel the difference and hate the idea of using it). I'll have to try these ones out sometime. Did you buy them online or in a store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about petroleum - I'm the same way. You can buy them online from http://addicted2lipbalm.com.au/

    ReplyDelete