Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream with 15 SPF

(Sorry I haven’t been posting lately – I’ve been sick :( )

I have been wanting a good day cream with sun screen that is a little more natural that some of the ones out there. I gave this Burt’s Bees one a go, and it’s not bad. It comes in a pretty bottle, which looks nice on the vanity. The cream itself feels nice on the skin, not too heavy, but still moisturising enough for me. It does have a whitish tint, but since I wear foundation/tinted moisturiser on top, this isn’t a problem for me. The only thing about this cream I don’t like is the smells. It’s not an unpleasant smell, but it tends to linger for awhile after you put it on, and I’m not overly keen on that. However, since it does have sunscreen, I will keep on using, but I might try some other day creams with sunscreen and compare.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better now.

    Thanks for the review, I've been wondering what this moisturiser was like. Think I'll have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I'm feeling much better now! :) Glad you liked the review.

    ReplyDelete