Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pixi Rose Lip Treat



I bought this cute lip tint in Lip Petal, from Pixi, a company I haven’t tried before. In the picture I’ve posted, it looks like a peach colour, but on my lips, it’s a sheer pink shade. It feels moisturising on my lips, and I like how it’s a sheer colour, meaning I can put it on without using a mirror if needs be. I really like the tube it comes in – I think the rose pattern on it is very sweet (I'm a sucker for pretty packaging!). To me, there is no scent to it.
I’ll definitely be repurchasing this one!

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should post this because I was looking at the brand as one of their concealors is paraben free. I am unsure if the whole range is paraben free do you know whether this lip tint is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at their website, and found the ingredients list, and they don't appear to contain parabens, from the ingredients they listed. :) Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete