Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm.

As I posted before, I love Burt’s Bees hand cream, and so I tried this lip balm from Burt’s Bees. The packaging is cute, like all of Burt's Bees stuff. The honey smell is sweet but subtle, making it great for those who don’t want an overpowering scent. The actual balm itself is a little waxy for my liking, and on my lips can feel a bit thin, as though I need to apply more. I tend to like my lip balms a bit thicker, so this isn’t a favourite of mine. But it’s not a must-have of mine. I would grab it, if I  really needed some lip balm quickly, since it’s available in most stores, and at a reasonable price. But it’s not a must-have of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Mango Butter balm? It tastes really good and is a nicer texture than the honey one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them yet... I keep meaning to! I've heard they're quite good.

    ReplyDelete