Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Lip Stuff lip Balms

I love lip balms, they're one of my many loves in life! So when I discovered My Lip Stuff a couple of years ago, I was delighted. A lip balm company that has over 500 flavors? I’m there! I’ve ordered quite a few flavours over the years from My Lip Stuff, my favourites being “Strawberry Milkshake”, and “Blueberry Pie”. The balms themselves are thick without being greasy, and moisturise really well.I also like how natural they are, so I know I'm not putting anything bad on my lips. Worth getting if you love lip balms!

3 comments:

  1. I love My Lip Stuff balms too, they have so many amazing flavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. I have to physically stop myself from buying all the flavours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've banned myself from their site :)

    ReplyDelete