Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Face of Australia Massage Therapy Lip Gloss

I bought this Face of Australia lip gloss in Newcastle, which is a pretty pinky shade. The lip gloss itself smells like berries, and glides on nicely. I like the colour of it, as it makes my lips look both glossy and pink. I quite like lip gloss rather than lip stick, it’s more playful and I feel like you can’t mess up with it, and you can put it on without a mirror! This one is quite cheap, and looks pretty on my lips so I would buy this again, for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Lip glosses are a well-known aspect of many cosmetics routines; they change a little bit from lip balm, however, in that lip blam is generally developed to secure and situation the lip area without offering much glow or any shade film.day spa blackwood

    ReplyDelete