Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Miessence Deodorant

I decided to review a slightly different beauty product today. I’ve been using this deodorant, in two different scents for quite some time now. As some may know, it is pretty hard to find a good natural deodorant. Some of them simply are not strong enough for daily use or some do not have pleasant smells. However, I have found that Miessence deodorants are so far pretty good in both those aspects. I love the smell of the Ancient spice one and the Tahitian Breeze one is pretty nice too. I find that they’re good for daily use, but maybe not for heavy duty stuff like if you’re exercising or something along those lines.  So I think it’s a great natural deodorant for daily use.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to try them, they sound nice and the packaging always catches my eye. I'm using the Harmoni's Kiss one at the moment and it's by far the best i've used. Sometimes I get a bit sick of the citrus scent though so i'd like to try these ones. By daily use do you mean you can smell any funky body odours on your shirt at the end of the day or do these stop/cover them up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that they do stop/cover up body odour, but I think it depends on the person. :) Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good..and really amazing content for organic and Miessence deodorant products..
    Thanks for this helpful information

    ReplyDelete